Grace J. Shin
Grace handles a range of commercial real estate transactional matters, particularly those related to leasing and sales and acquisitions. She represents both landlords and tenants in all aspects of commercial leasing for office, retail, and industrial use. Additionally, she counsels corporate entities and individuals in connection with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate.
EducationGeorge Washington University, J.D. (1994)Wellesley College, B.A. (1989)
- Represented a global, institutional real estate investment company in the leasing of, and subsequently as local counsel in the sale of, its landlord/owner interest in The International Trade Center, Mt. Olive, New Jersey.
- Represented the largest timeshare company in the world in the negotiation of a lease, as tenant, in midtown Manhattan for one of its largest sales centers.
- Represented one of the largest, international hospitality companies in the negotiation of a build-to-suit lease for its world headquarters.
- Represented the largest timeshare company in the world in the negotiation of its lease, as tenant, for its headquarters in Orlando, Florida (largest LEED Commercial Interiors Gold designation in Florida).
- Represented one of the largest chemical companies in North America in the construction and leasing of its LEED Platinum, North American headquarters (selected in 2011 as the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties' Creative Deal of the Year for New Jersey, as well as the 2011 Real Estate Impact Award from the United Way of Northern New Jersey).
- Represented a global, institutional real estate investment company, as landlord, in the leasing of The Park Avenue at Morris County office complex in Florham Park, New Jersey, a Class A office complex containing nearly 1,100,000 square feet.
- Represented a joint venture with a global, institutional real estate investment company, as landlord, in the leasing of The Center of Morris County in Parsippany-Troy Hills Township, New Jersey, a Class A office complex containing approximately 850,000 square feet.
- Represented a high-end, national retailer in the sale of properties nationwide.
- Represented an international, retail bank, as tenant, to lease retail space throughout New Jersey.
- Represented an international banking institution, as tenant, to lease five New Jersey buildings totaling more than 815,000 square feet.