Banking and Financial Services
Broker-Dealer Litigation and Arbitration
Art, Media and Entertainment Law
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude (2008)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Seton Hall Law Review
- Authored, “A First Amendment Breach: The National Security Agency’s Electronic Surveillance Program” 38 Seton Hall L. Rev. 1197 (2008)
- Recipient, Chicago Title Award for Highest Average in Property
- Colgate University, B.A., cum laude (2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Obtained a directed verdict at trial against our client
Obtained a directed verdict at trial of the plaintiff's claim of conversion under the Uniform Commercial Code against our client, a bank, for allegedly depositing checks with a forged indorsement.
Successfully dismissed million dollar claim of negligence against our client
Successfully dismissed a million dollar claim of negligence against our client for allegedly depositing and cashing checks forged by the plaintiff’s Treasurer.
Successfully represented commercial lenders in foreclosure actions
Successfully represented commercial lenders in commercial foreclosure actions and related commercial note and guaranty actions, recovering both commercial properties and obtaining significant judgments against guarantors.
Successfully defended multi-million dollar malpractice arbitration
Successfully defended a multi-million dollar malpractice arbitration filed with JAMS against a large New York law firm, which resulted in a finding of no damages after a week-long hearing.