PRACTICESBroker-Dealer Litigation and Arbitration
Intellectual Property and Technology
Banking and Financial Services
- New York University School of Law, J.D. (1989)
- Amherst College, B.A., cum laude (1985)
- University of Nairobi (1984)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court, New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
Julian W. Wells
Julian Wells has practiced law as a commercial litigator since 1989. As a litigator representing Fortune 500 companies, closely held businesses and individuals, Julian has a knack for understanding his clients' business needs, as well as their legal ones.Julian brings his keen litigation skills to a range of commercial issues, including securities arbitration and litigation, fiduciary liability claims, employment-related matters, intellectual property matters, construction disputes, real estate litigation, banking litigation, shareholder disputes, and trusts and estates litigation.
His clients run the gamut from brokerage firms, financial institutions and insurance companies to real estate developers, retailers, manufacturers and service providers. He has handled thousands of litigations, arbitrations and disputes throughout the country during his career.
Julian is adept at both trial work and alternative dispute resolution, having resolved many multimillion-dollar matters through mediation and arbitration. Julian appears frequently in both state and federal courts in New Jersey and New York, as well as in arbitrations throughout the country.
Previously Julian worked at Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison LLP, Perkins Coie LLP and Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP.
- Benchmark Litigation’s Definitive Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys, "Local Litigation Star"
- Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial litigation
- New Jersey Super Lawyer, Business Litigation
- Top 100 Lawyers in New Jersey, Super Lawyers
- Award Methodology