Banking and Financial Services
- Fordham Law School, J.D., cum laude (2012) Member, Fordham International Law Journal
- Ruth Whitehead Whaley Scholar
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A., cum laude (2006)
- New Jersey
- New York
Corporate Alert March 202003/2020
In This Issue:
- Cash Flow Assistance for Small Businesses: Potentially Forgivable Paycheck Protection Loans
- Tax Credits for Employers Who Provide Coronavirus-Related Leave
- Force Majeure Clauses and COVID-19
Sherman Wells congratulates seventeen firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2019 NJ Super Lawyers and the 2019 Rising Stars List03/2019
We are delighted to add that Partner, Sandra Brown Sherman was included on the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the State list.
Matthew Mirett has been elected to serve on the Board of Trustees for Preschool Advantage11/2018
Preschool Advantage, a Morristown-based non-profit organization, recently welcomed Matt Mirett as a Trustee to its Board of Directors.
Preschool Advantage identifies, qualifies and connects deserving families and high quality preschools, and provides the funding to enable children to attend preschools Since its inception over 20 years ago, almost 1,500 tuitions have been paid, and it is the organization's goal to fund 100 tuitions each year by the year 2019.
Sherman Wells congratulates fourteen firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 NJ Super Lawyers and the 2018 Rising Stars List05/2018
Sherman Wells congratulates eight firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 NJ Super Lawyers and six firm attorneys that have been selected among the 2018 Rising Stars.
We are delighted to add that two firm Partners have been noted for receiving special recognition, Partners, Andrew Stamelman & Sandra Brown Sherman have been included on this year's New Jersey Super Lawyers Top 100 Lawyers list and Partner, Sandra Brown Sherman was included on the Top 50 Women Lawyers in the State list.
Corporate Alert April 201604/2016
In This Issue:
- Disclaimers of Reliance in Acquisition Agreements
- Demands for Books and Records