Banking and Financial Services
Art, Media and Entertainment Law
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D. (1992)
- University of Delaware, B.S. (1988)
- New Jersey
- New York
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Craig L. Steinfeld
Craig Steinfeld concentrates his practice in commercial litigation and has substantial experience representing financial institutions in matters including loan recovery and workouts, commercial foreclosure proceedings, negotiable instruments, commercial transactions and fidelity bond claims.Craig also has significant experience in defending fuel storage tank manufacturers. He also represents artists in royalty claims litigation.
Craig is a member of the Board of Directors of the Banking Law Section of the New Jersey Bar Association and served as Chairman from 2015-2017.
- “Ethical Considerations In Conducting Internal Investigations,” CLE Presentation for the New Jersey Bankers Association, October 2019
- New Jersey Super Lawyers
- Award Methodology