Banking and Financial Services
- Seton Hall University, J.D. (2009)
- New Jersey Institute of Technology, B.S. (2006)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Peter Saad concentrates on numerous aspects of real estate ventures and transactions, including acquisitions, sales, leasing, financing, loan modifications, workouts, and restructures.His experience encompasses all asset types, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and mixed-use properties. Often related to his real estate work, Peter also is involved in ancillary corporate matters, including corporate formation and corporate agreement preparation.
In addition to Peter's transactional experience, he has provided real estate and business litigation services to clients in actions involving:
- Secured loans, including commercial and contested foreclosure actions, receivership, replevin, guaranty enforcement and disbursement issues, as well as lender liability claims;
- Purchase/sale contracts and options, including acquisition, post-closing adjustment, specific performance and escrow matters, as well as rescission and other fraud/mistake claims;
- Commercial leases, including eviction and ejectment actions, and rights of first refusal matters;
- Condemnation actions; and
- Real Estate Tax Appeals
Previously, Peter was Of Counsel at an AM Law 200 law firm in New Jersey. He also served as a Judicial Clerk to the Honorable F. Michael Giles, J.S.C. and the Honorable Eugene J. Codey, Jr., Presiding Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Law Division.
- New Jersey Super Lawyers “Rising Star” (2014 - Present)
- Award Methodology