Banking and Financial Services
Broker-Dealer Litigation and Arbitration
Art, Media and Entertainment Law
- Rutgers University School of Law - Newark, J.D., cum laude (2008)
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Recipient, H. Theodore Sorg Prize
- Managing Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- Vice President, Justinian Law Society
- Teaching assistant, Rutgers Minority Student Program, in property and torts
- University of Richmond, B.A. (2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Obtained dismissal of claim of negligence against our client
Obtained summary judgment dismissing with prejudice a claim of negligence against our client, a bank, for the cashing of checks against the plaintiff’s account based on a power of attorney executed by the plaintiff.
Obtained dismissal of breach of contract claim against our client
Obtained summary judgment dismissing with prejudice a breach of contract claim against our client, a bank, for allegedly cashing checks forged by the plaintiff’s bookkeeper.
Obtained dismissal of prejudice claims
Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a closely held family business and its majority shareholders dismissing with prejudice claims of shareholder oppression, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty brought by the plaintiff minority shareholder in chancery court.
Estate of Francis Kennedy v. Stuart A. Rosenblatt
NJ Appellate Division decision affirming Trial Court's Order dismissing complaint in legal malpractice action.
Prevailed on Motion to Dismiss on behalf of lender
Prevailed on Motion to Dismiss on behalf of lender in action to enforce construction lien against mortgaged property.
Obtained dismissal of Compliant against client
Obtained dismissal of Compliant against bank alleging violation of CFA arising from advertising and maintenance of savings accounts.